To the man who:
- took me to school nearly every day in middle school so I wouldn't have to wake up early and ride the bus
- also took me to school on the 4-wheeler when I was in elementary school because...well, I don't know why.
- made countless early morning trips to the store to get milk
- An Alabama alumni who paid for my college education at Auburn even though it killed him to do so
- worked (and still does) extremely hard to provide for his family
- taught me the proper way to eat a frosted brown sugar Pop Tart (spread butter on top and nuke it for 42 seconds on medium)
- can fix everything...literally
- sewed all my buttons back on when they fell off
- offers great counsel and wisdom
- made sure to spend quality time with me
- loves my mother more than his children
- offers free professional photography so we can capture memories with Lily
- spends time in the Word and in prayer daily
- not afraid to boldly proclaim his unshakeable faith
- made decisions with his career that kept his family as his priority
- a living example of how to depend solely on Christ
- instilled in me a love for all things music
- makes the best chocolate milkshakes
Happy Father's Day!!! I love you bigger than the world!!!
And to the man who is the father of my sweet Lily girl and Heaven baby (and Sanibel and our new fish Bicarla)...
- thank you for your selfless and unconditional love
- thank you for how hard you work to provide for us
- thank you for loving Jesus more than us
- thank you for keeping us above your career
- thank you for putting up with us crazy girls :)
We love you!!! Happy Father's Day!!!