I don't have one big thing to say, so here's some little things:
1. I have completed day 2 of the Couch to 5K running program. I know I'm only 2 days into it, but I'm really enjoying it. It helps to have friends doing it with me to hold me accountable.
2. Among many, one thing I love so far about being a SAHM is mornings like I had today. I got up at 5:30 to run, came home and brewed coffee, spent time with Jesus, ate breakfast and drank coffee with Brent, took a shower, got Lily out of bed and made her breakfast, rode Lily around in the backyard in her wagon, made beds, and started laundry...all by 9:00. I hate getting up early. But I do love early and slow mornings like today where I feel like I accomplish much, and by accomplish I don't mean that I love that I got the beds made and laundry started. I love that I had quality time with God, Brent, and Lily all before our day really got started.
3. My grandparents called this morning. They are coming in town for the day and taking us to lunch :) I made reservations at a small cafe that Brent and I have been wanting to try.
4. Lily is HILARIOUS! She keeps us laughing all the day long. I love this age.
5. I need a new vacuum cleaner. My still works, just not well. It doesn't get dog hair out of the rugs and if there is anything I hate, it's definitely dog hair stuck in a rug.
6. I love summer because that means I get to eat fresh local grown peaches and tomatoes...YUM! I'm also wanting to can my own green beans, but I don't have a pressure canner/cooker thingy :(
7. Matthew 6:8 says that my Father knows what I need before I ask him. I love that.
8. My goal is to make at least one new recipe a week this summer. Tonight I'm making salsa chicken. It's simple. The ingredients are pretty standard in my house. Chicken, cream of chicken soup, salsa, taco seasoning, sour cream, and cheese. The best part is that it's a crock pot meal. Does a recipe get any better than that? If only I had the cilantro and beans. We can do without, right? I do love me some cilantro though...